I give up. I can't handle snow on October 11th. Come back in a month when Halloween is over...two months just in time for Christmas, but not in October. We had quite the weekend of weather this past weekend. If anyone is accepting semi-perminant visitors until the snow melts in Idaho, let me know! I'd love to find somewhere I could let my kids swim for 8 months straight (Jenny), actually enjoy a fall day (Janelle) or just get out of the snow :). At least Anthony was excited. It makes it a little easier when the kids get excited, but NOT in October!
4 comments:
ick!!! I'm so not ready for snow!!! Luckily we did not get any, but I'm sure it will hit us soon!!!
Hear Hear!~
Let me know when you have a spare day we can get the kids together to play!
You're more than welcome to come and visit here... we may even get to do some crafting if the kids entertain each other!!
Post a Comment