I was going to post a video with them giggling and Anthony laughing, but blogger won't let me. Sorry!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Oh the energy!!
My Kids seem to have endless amounts of energy. We as mothers need to find a way to tap into their energy, even half of it would be wonderful!! When Jake came home from coaching wrestling, he had his stopwatch out and Anthony wanted to see how fast he could run down the hall and back. I have no idea how many times he did it, but he was laughing all the way. Jenna got in on the fun too and was so busy going back and forth, I couldn't get a picture without her being blurry. They would both take off down the hall when Jake would say "On your marks, get set, GO." Jenna would giggle all the way down and Anthony would do all he could to stay serious! It made for a fun night.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did they sleep well last night? I always love it when Savvy "uses" lots of her energy. Glad you had a fun time.
cute. I love the pic of Jenna and Anthony's face is hilarious. Thanks for the pancake Natalie devoured it and didn't eat anything I made. Go figure.
Love his wrestling "look" it is very cute:)
I wish I had a fraction of their energy, too. Once the boys are in bed I crash and don't get much done because I am too exhausted. You never appreciate your energy or opporunities to take naps as a kid. If only we knew then what weknow now....
Isn't that the truth! Joshua doesn't seem to think he needs naps anymore, but I sure do!
Post a Comment