Okay, i've been tagged enough times, I need to do it :).
7 random things about me...
--I don't like to look in a mirror when it is dark. I will avoid it at all costs when I go into the bathroom at night....washing hands while closing your eyes is an adventure!
--I load my dishwasher all in the same order. I take all the cups out of the sink, then all the utensils, then all the plates and bowls.
--I have to have a pillow between my legs to sleep. I hate when my knees touch each other. This all started when I was pregnant with Jenna and hasn't gone away. I'd rather have a pillow between my legs than under my head.
--I have a HUGE aversion to many textures in my mouth. I could eat a lot healthier if it would go away. I can't stand yogurt, soggy anything and can barely eat pudding.
--When i'm sitting on a chair, I like to have my feet up underneath me. I don't like to be hanging down trying to touch the ground. (my legs are short)
--I type 150+ words per minute. It is amazing how money is a factor in making you type faster!
--I really wish they would bring back the Peanut Butter Twix without the chocolate cookie. If they did though, I might weight a few more pounds.
Sorry that took so long guys...I had to come up with 7 things that were random about me :).
1 comment:
Pillow between the legs :) :) I do the same thing and that does come from having babies. It is so much more comfortable isn't it. This was fun to read about you.
Post a Comment