Monday, October 20, 2008

More Guymon Photography...

Okay, we didn't have the best photo shoot ever, but my dad is so amazing at what he does that we were able to salvage a few good ones of each kid. No WAY were we getting one with both kids at the same time, but that will have to come another day. Jenna was having a rough day and anytime that Anthony even came close to her, she would scream. Check out the picture on my side bar :). They did LOVE their apples though. My kids LOVE apples so they were in paradise when Grandpa wanted to take their picture in the apple tree! I cannot believe how big their smiles were! Even my grumpy little Jenna! Thanks Dad for being so patient with my little ones! I love all the pictures we got!! This is Anthony's staple outfit. Come over any day, any time and you will find him in shorts and his basketball shirt :)...oh and his slippers!!




Jenna thought this box was the most fun she had all day! She would climb in and fall out and just giggle!
And, this is Anthony trying to blow up a balloon! He sure gave it his best shot!

9 comments:

Becky said...

I love the pictures!! Especially the one with both of them! Those kind always make for great memories :)

Mama G said...

Very cute children and their apples!! We sure had fun this weekend. I am glad you posted the crying one!! Very funny!! Thanks for setting up the Skype. Can we do it with you with only having a cell phone??

Natalie♥ said...

Cute pictures! I love Jenna's sweater very cute. And Anthony's everyday outfit um...Maddy has one of those as well, we have to make sure we sneak it from her at night to get it washed. Kids are so funny sometimes. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Susan said...

you sure do have cute kids!

The Oatmeal girl said...

cute pictures! My favorite is definitely the screaming one, what did you do to them?? j/k Brynlee was a stinker at our pictures too, the redo is today, cross your fingers!!

Amanda said...

Love the pics. You got some great ones and the screaming one makes me laugh.

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures - especially on the sidebar! Oh, our children in true colors... :)

J-Babe said...

I really like the second one down of Anthony, he looks so handsome:) I also like the sidebar one of Jenna. They are both super cute:)

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Super cute!! That seems to be the way photo shoots go for us these days, too. Maybe it has something to do with the ages! You still got some great ones though!