Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our first piggies...

Jenna's hair is really quite long in the back and i've been sick of her 'wings' out the sides. So against her screaming and Jake laughing at me, I put them in pigtails on Sunday. Boy, you would have thought I was beating my child, but they turned out REALLY cute. Not worth going through the battle everyday, but some days, you bet!! Here are some pictures...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looks so cute!

Cindy said...

Very cute! I cant even get a barette in Teddys yet- but its so close!!

Becky said...

Hee hee hee it makes me giggle...and wish I had a girl :)

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

So cute! It is a lot of fun when they start to get hair long enough to do something with!

Natalie♥ said...

How cute! I love it when you can put pig tails in their hair. Girls are so much fun :)