During the week, we are lucky enough to have dinners catered for us instead of us trying to find a different restaurant to go to, as I haven't fully figured out shopping for food yet. It has been quite a fun experience each night, not knowing what we are going to have and hoping we like it. We have been very blessed in liking most of the meals so far. We have had a few things that not everyone likes, and only one that nobody really liked except Lydia, but overall it has been very nice. They actually bring you out bread and sometimes meat first, then the next course is pasta (although we have had rice once) and then they bring you out the meat, sometimes accompanied by lettuce or potatoes. Then our favorite part, dessert. We have gotten to have gelato twice and the kids love it, the basically lick out every last drop of it from the glasses. Yum! I hope I will be able to learn to cook a few dishes, but not sure when that will happen since we get our meals for us!



3 comments:
Fancy life! getting your meal delivered - It is good your kids like most things to eat! I love reading about your amazing journey.
Wow how nice is that. Where are you living and with who?
that is awesome! and brave :) I don't think I could handle not knowing what I was eating! But it would be nice to not have to cook dinner.
Post a Comment