Thursday, February 6, 2014

The kids play ...


 I gave the kids my camera at the theater.  They had quite a bit of fun with it.  I love the results of these pictures they took of each other playing in the theater.  They do not know how lucky they are to be able to just play in the dirt and rocks at an ancient Greek/roman theater. It has been quite amazing though to see how much some of these things stick with them.  I have them write in a journal each day for school and I like to see what they write and draw about.  Some of the things I do not even think about, but it makes an impression in these little people's mind.  I hope they will never forget the amazing experience they are having here.



1 comment:

Steve said...

What cute kids! and budding photographers as well! Love reading about all of your adventures! love mom