Thursday, March 20, 2014

Naples market ...

 One of the dear sisters from our branch took us to the market in search of some fun souveniers (Boots for me :)) and to experience the outside market of Naples.  It was crazy, just like everything else in Naples!  They have everything there to buy from food, shampoo, make up, clothes, shoes, underwear, everything!  I think we were all in a little bit of shell shock, but we found what we were looking for so that was nice.  Sometimes you get what you pay for though, the new church shoes we found Jenna because she has grown out of her other ones fell apart during the first use of them.  So sad.  Live and learn I guess.  We picked up lunch there from the cheese/meat stand and some fresh rolls, so yummy!  And Jake did an awesome parallel park!  I would have never thought he could have gotten our car into the space he did.  Thanks to a local guy who was helping him (who worked for his tip!!) he got in nice and tight.  I wish I would have gotten a better picture, but I didn't want to look too touristy  .... LOL!  Fun times in Naples.

No comments: