Man, it is not fun fighting a sinus infection and coughs, runny noses and all that that implies in a foreign country. People tell us not to go to Italian doctors, people tell us that we can just walk into a pharmacy and ask them for antibiotics and people tell us to go on base and get our health care taken care of. WELL, I don't speak Italian so going to an Italian doctor is way out of the question as is going into a pharmacy and trying to get them to prescribe me and Owen a prescription of antibiotics AND I cannot get on base without a sponsor and don't want to bug anyone, so we suffer here trying to kill it with oils and trying not to pound my own head on the wall. Hopefully it all gets worked out soon! I need relief and my little Owen needs to feel better soon!
On a cuter note, it has rained a lot here in Naples and we finally had to cave in and buy some umbrellas. Luckily a street salesman had placed himself in a fabulous place for us and we were able to buy some for cheap. I thought it was so cute to see the kids walking down the street under a row of umbrellas.

1 comment:
Hope you can feel better soon! I have my sinus infection back as of yesterday only a couple of days after ending the antibiotics to clear it up. It is a bother for sure. Cute umbrella parade!
Post a Comment